Monday, January 30, 2012

Help google translation?

Well my friend tried to translate a website in English to Japanese and he screwed it up. So when i'm look on google chrome tools it shows squares. Also when i try to download things it shows squares! Pls help!|||You need Japanese fonts on your PC to translate from english to Japanese. The little rectangles are undisplayable characters.

I am fairly sure that google chrome is java based and that complicates matters.

In my Internet Explorer, I just tried a sentence with Google Translate from English to Japanese and the characters are Japanese.

I just used Yahoo's Babelfish to translate and it works fine on a page

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Has to be something about google chrome and your loaded fonts|||All I can honestly say is copy some of the text, and then put it into a search on Google. It should ask if you want it translated.
  • book club recommendations
  • map of idaho
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment