Monday, January 30, 2012

What does this Spanish sentence mean? Please help (and no google translation :D)?

"A me gusta abrasar a mi novia darle besos y dicirle baby i love you"





"Ahora dormire para que mi chinita este contenta con migo y no se enoje mas con migo adios annie te quiero"|||"I love to hug my girlfriend and give her kisses and tell her 'baby i love you' "





"And now I will sleep so that my little chinese girl will be happy with me and she won't


become angrier at me. Bye Annie, I love you"|||"I like (to be hot?) to my girlfriend to give into kisses and to say baby I love you"


I had to guess on a few words there, as they were mispelled.





'Now I'll sleep for my sweetie is happy with me and not angry with me, but I love you goodbye annie"


As in, Now I can sleep because my sweetie is happy with me and not angry.|||I like to hug my girlfriend and give her kisses and say baby I love you.Now I will sleep because my litttle China girl is content with me and she does not get angry with me any more.Adios[goodbye]Annie,I love you.


There were several misspellings in the Spanish.|||I love to hug mi girlfriend and give her kisses and tell her "baby, I love you"





Now, I'm going to sleep in order to make "mi chinita" happy and to don't let her get angry with me. Bye, Annie. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment