Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can a fluent Spanish speaker please tell me what the phrase "Que me pasa contigo?" means?

I believe it might mean Whats going on with you and me? and/or what are you doing to me? Just want to be sure. Please no Google translations either. Gracias.|||It sounds weird to me too. Your guesses are good. I have never heard anyone say "驴Qu茅 me pasa contigo?"ever. It might be a regional thing.|||it sound kind of strange, but it means like : why am i this way with you.


que = what, me = me, i, pasa = happening, contigo = with you.


im sorry, i dont really know how to say it in english however if you want to say


whats going on with you and me, its : que pasa con nosotros? que esta pasando entre tu y yo? etc.


and what are you doing with me is : que me haces? que me estas haceindo?

No comments:

Post a Comment