Thursday, January 26, 2012

Japanese translation again? (no google)?

Hello again...


I need the translation of this.... still I don't know how to translate it ...





進化盤と言うか深化盤と言うか。真化盤でもあるし芯化盤でもある。








Thank you again for the help!








- NO GOOGLE TRANSLATION , of course -|||I don't know where this context comes from, but those 4 different words consistinng of 3 kanjis actually don't exist, and I think that the speaker just created the words, making use of homophones (they all can be pronounced "shinka-ban")



_ 化盤 can be translated " -ficiation disc "



*clues:

進 evolution/progress

深 depth/deepen

真 truth/realize

芯 marrow



-------- to add;

I noticed another Q and I found it familiar with :

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…|||I don't know where you found this but this is trying to figure out what kanji are used to write "shinkaban." I don't recognize any of these words sounding "shinkaban."





進化盤 (shinkaban) can be translated into evolution board but I don't know what that is.


深化盤 (shinkaban) is also translated into deepening change board and I don't know what it is.


真化盤 (shinkaban)


芯化盤 (shinkaban)





Really I cannot translate this.|||Say it's progressive version, and very meaningful version too. And it is also pure version and very core version.|||Say what you say evolution deepening board. Music is also true of the core of entertainment, on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment