Monday, January 30, 2012

How would you say "I took my dogs to the Bathroom" in Japanese?

NO GOOGLE TRANSLATIONS, thanks





How would you say "I took my dogs to the Bathroom" in Japanese and maybe how to say "i'm feeding my dogs"





Thanks :D|||"I took my dogs to the Bathroom"


(私は)(うちの)犬たちをお風呂場に連れて行きました。


(私は)(うちの)犬たちをトイレに連れて行きました。





お風呂場 is the room with bathtub and shower. no toilet.


トイレ is toilet.


i didn't know which so i gave two versions.





"i'm feeding my dogs"


(私は)(うちの)犬たちにエサをやっています。|||Inutachi wo toire ni tsureteikimashita.


犬たち を トイレ に 連れて行きました。





犬たち に ご飯 を 作っています。


Inutachi ni gohan wo tsukutteimasu.|||You need to define 'bathroom'. Is that as in America - meaning 'lavatory', 'toilet' etc? Or did you literally take the dogs for a fun time in the bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment