Thursday, January 26, 2012

Google translate function I can not find. In the past when I was reading any website, google would translate?

Google translate function I can not find. In the past when I was reading any website, google would translate the words into a foreign language (Spanish, Italian, ect)


For example if I am reading an article on Yahoo news, whenever the cursor is positioned over a word, google would give you the foreign translation of that individual word.





This cool function was on my old COMPUTER, but I can not find it on Google translate. Anyone know what it is called?|||I think you need to have Google Chrome and check offer to translate pages. Or you can translate webpage, go to google translate, choose your language and past the link of the page, and will translate that page in choosen language.|||just type ' google translate' and then you can search this function.|||just right click and choose "translate to English" that is... if you are using a good browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment