Monday, January 30, 2012

What is "It dont make any difference to me" in French?

It does not have to be a literal translation


I have already have "莽a m'est 茅gal"


But I'm looking for something that flows more smoothly and a bit longer cause I want this for a tattoo. It can be any variation of the sentence as long as the concept is the same. And NO google translations. Ty!|||Pour moi c'est du pareil au m锚me.|||"莽a m'est 茅gal" is the perfect expression to make this point. It is pretty difficult to express this phrase in french politely.





You could say "莽a ne me d茅range pas", which basically means "I don't mind".





If you want to be a bit rebellious, you can write "Je m'en fou" which means I don't give a damn.|||Where are you putting it, please say your lower front side and your lower back side.





I'm kidding and I'm sorry that this reflects perversion amongst the Y/A community and reflects upon the perversion of humanity, but we are a flawed physical body. We should strive for better, let's at least acknowledge that.|||as in 'I don't care' or 'I don't mind'? (there's a huge difference)


just a suggestion: rien ne va plus (sounds really great but might be too short for what you want)|||脟a me fait rien|||Pour moi, c'est la meme

No comments:

Post a Comment