Thursday, January 26, 2012

Turkish to English Translation: 2 documents i need but too much slang for google?

Hi does anyone know where I can get two documents translated from Turkish to English? There is too much slang for google to translate. Thank you for your help.|||E-mail me through my profile, I can translate them for you.



-------------------------



I sent the first translation back. I hope it helps.|||I recommend using the Foreign Document Translation Service provided by Prime Language Services: http://www.foreigndocumenttranslation.co鈥?/a> They provide certified %26amp; notarized document translation within 48 hours for a flat rate of $29 per page: for USCIS or other business and personal purposes. They do translate from Turkish to English and as they utilize professional translators, slang will be translated appropriately.|||You can use the Babylon Translator to translate this text. Use it to help you with the translation and meaning of words. This makes it easier to translate the text by yourself.


Download the Babylon in: http://www.babylon.encurta.me

No comments:

Post a Comment