Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find a large list of body language translations?

I'm very interested i body language and want to memorize some bdy language. I've seen some very small lists on google, one big one, but nothing that really stuck out. care to link me to some websites? All i need are links, no info, really easy. the more you provide, the more likely I am to pick you, just sayin|||A place to start might be http://www.businessballs.com/body-langua鈥?/a> Scroll down to "body language index" (in red). Beginning with "universal facial expressions," I think you'll find what you're looking for. It's an interesting subject, isn't it?|||Body language is a powerful concept which successful people tend to understand well.





Body Language is also referred to as 'non-verbal communications', and less commonly 'non-vocal communications'.





The term 'non-verbal communications' tends to be used in a wider sense, and all these terms are somewhat vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment