Sunday, February 12, 2012

What language is this and what does it mean? Is it Maltese?

Hawnhekk ikun dak il-parker Amerikon





Dak "ta' hawn wara". Bniedem d魔uli 魔afna.





Does anyone know what language that is, and what does it mean? I put it into google translation and it came up with "We are not yet able to translate from Maltese into English." so I'm assuming it's Maltese, but can anyone figure it out?|||Hi! yes, that is Maltese. I know because I use that language everyday :) Here is their meaning:





Hawnhekk ikun dak il-parker Amerikon -%26gt;


That American ?parker? can be usually found here. (sorry dont know what is meant by 'parker')





Dak "ta' hawn wara". Bniedem d魔uli 魔afna -%26gt;


The one who lives just around the corner is a very nice person.





hope this helped!|||It is indeed Maltese, but I'm afraid I don't know the language well enough to tell you what it means.





Maltese is in effect a form of Arabic.

No comments:

Post a Comment