Sunday, February 12, 2012

Japanese Translation (No Google translate)?

Native Japanese speakers, can you help me translate some stuff. No google translate please. I've been getting a lot of different answers, so I'd like to see what you say. And BTW, if I'm being informal, please translate it formally.And if you can, please write the translation in Romaji and Kanji, Hiragana, and Katana. Please translate the following:


I am hungry. Are you hungry? I am thirsty. Are you thirsty? Can I have something to eat? I like sushi. School is tomorrow. I don't like school. I am happy. I am not happy. I have a lot of pets. I like gymnastics, pets, and music. I don't like hockey. I can sing. I can't dance. I love Japanese. I like to eat pasta. Thanks!|||I am hungry - (Watashi wa) onaka ga suiteimasu/Onaka ga suita. お腹がすいた。

Are you hungry? - (Anata wa) onaka ga suiteimasu ka? (あなたは)お腹がすいていますか?

I am thirsty - (Watashi wa) nodo ga kawaita. (私は)のどが渇いた。

Are you thirsty? - (Anata wa) nodo ga kawaita desu ka? (あなたは)のどが渇いた 出すか?

Can I have something to eat? (More 'May I eat?') - Tabetai mo ii desu ka? 食べた居もいいですか?

I like sushi - Sushi ga suki (desu) 寿司が好き?

School is tomorrow - Ashita wa gakkou desu. 明日は学校です。

I don't like school - Gakkou ga sukijyanai. 学校が好きじゃない。

I am happy - (Watashi wa) ureshii desu. (私は)嬉しいです。

I am not happy - (Watashi wa) ureshikunai desu. (私は)嬉くないです。

I have lots of pets - Watashi wa petto no takusan ga imasu. 私はペットのたくさんがいます。

I like gymnastics, pets and music. - Taisou to petto to ongaku ga suki (desu). 体操とペットと音楽が好き(です)

I don't like hockey - Hokke ga sukijyanai. ホッケーが好きじゃない。

I can sing - (Watashi ga) utau koto ga dekiru. (私が)歌うことができる。

I can't dance - (Watashi wa) odoro koto ga dekimasu. (私は)踊ることができます。

I love Japanese - Nihongo ga suki. 日本語が好き。

I like to eat pasta - Pasuta o taberu ga suki. パスタを食べるが好き。|||I am hungry = onaka ga tsuiteimasu おなかがついています。

Are you hungry? Anata no onaka ga tsuiteimasu ka. あなたのおなかがついていますか。

I am thirsty = nodo ga kawaiteimasu のどがかわいています。

Are you thirsty? Anata no nodo ga kawaiteimasu ka. あなたののどがかわいていますか。

Can I have something to eat? Nanika o tabete mo ii desu ka 何かを食べてもいいですか。

I like sushi = sushi ga suki desu. すしが好きです。

School is tomorrow = Ashita gakkou ga arimasu. 明日学校があります。

I don't like school = gakkou ga suki dewa arimasen. 学校が好きではありません。

I am happy = ureshii desu. うれしいです。

I am not happy = ureshikunai desu. うれしくないです。

I have a lot of pets = Takusan no petto ga imasu. たくさんのペットがいます

I like gymnastics, pets, and music = jimunasuteikusu ya petto ya ongaku ga suki desu. ジムナステイクスやペットや音楽あすきです。

I don't like hockey - hakki ga suki dewa arimasen. ハッキが好きではありません。

I can sing = utaemasu 歌えます。

I can't dance - dansu koto ga dekimasen ダンス事が出来ません。

I love Japanese = nihongo ga daisuki desu. 日本語が大好きです。

I like to eat pasta = pasuta o taberu no wa suki desu. パスタを食べるのは好きです。



For clarification, I only use kanji I know, so a lot of words that are in hiragana most likely have kanji - I just did not use them in case I might have used the wrong one. And although it is pronounced "dewa arimasen," in hiragana it is written "deha arimasen." I also kept everything formal by using "masu" form instead of "ru," "ta," or "nai," form (basically, I did not use dictionary form).

No comments:

Post a Comment