Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need help translating four passages in latin but I can't find the translations on the internet?

The four passages come from Ulysses (Homeward Bound, The Lotus Eaters, The Rescue and One Eyed Giant)--I find the latin versions on the internet but there are no English translations and Google doesn't translate the text well. Does anyone know where I could find the English translations?|||First of all to the last person who answered: your an idiot. There are ppl that understand it and more than just a few. Yes its a dead language but its still used in schools along with some careers. I'm a 3rd year latin student in my high school and it helps you out a lot.





As for the question, is this for a latin class or english class? If its for latin just ask the teacher for help if possible or use the glossary in your book to help. I'm gonna list a few sites I saw (not sure how good they are) and you can try them out. I recommend translating one sentence at a time.|||Latin is a dead language that very few people speak or understand.


You might have luck asking an old priest if he knows latin.

No comments:

Post a Comment