Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What does this mean? 俺は基本的に雨の日が嫌いなんだ、、けど明日は晴れるからな :…

My Japanese friend sent it to me in the mail and he refuses to tell me what it means, saying that I should figure it out myself. Anyway, I plugged it into Google Translation, but it just didn't sound right. Can anyone help me?|||The sentence of Japanese always imply another meaning, so everything has to be judged by context.





In this situation, the translation would be,


"Basically I don't like a rainy day, (so I'm not so happy now), but tomorrow will be sunny day. (so if I think about tomorrow, I'm getting happy.)"|||I hate rainy days but basically, I will not even clear tomorrow:)?





http://translate.google.com/translate|||Basically, I hate rainy days, but tomorrow is sunny(clear) so...|||I basically don't like rainy days, but [it's OK with me] because it'll be a fine day tomorrow.|||Hey can you tell your friend if he could add me because i want a japanese friend

No comments:

Post a Comment