Saturday, February 18, 2012

English to Hungarian fluent human translation please?

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straight forwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way that this: where I does not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep."





No google translations pleaseeee :) In can only hope and pray I get a good answer..|||I think, Your english text is... hmmm... strange, was it translated via google translate? ;)





It can not be translated into hungarian, as there are several mismatches in Your text.





But if You accept it, I will not translate it, but try to tell her or him, what You possibly intend to tell ;)





"脡n nem tudom, hogyan lehet ez, hogy mi贸ta, hogy honnan, de szeretlek. Egyszer疟en csak szeretlek, tiszt谩n 茅s 艖szint茅n, 茅s el sem tudom k茅pzelni, hogy ez m谩sk茅ppen is lehetne, azt, hogy egy谩ltal谩n l茅tezhetn茅nk egym谩s n茅lk眉l. 脡n arr贸l 谩br谩ndozom, hogy a kezed a kezemben veszem, a fejem a mellkasodra hajtom, 茅s elalszom mik枚zben a szemedbe n茅zek."|||Szeretlek an茅lk眉l, hogy tudn谩nk, hogyan, vagy mikor, vagy hol. Szeretlek egyenesen, el艖re, an茅lk眉l, hogy bonyolult 茅s b眉szkes茅g, hogy szeretlek, mert tudom, hogy nincs m谩s 煤t, hogy ez: ahol nem l茅tezik, akkor sem, olyan k枚zel, hogy a kezed a mellemen a kezem, olyan k枚zel, hogy a szemed legk枚zelebb elalszom

No comments:

Post a Comment