Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How to say this in German?

Hey hi, thanks for choosing to answer my question.


I had a simple question. I just wanted to know how to say this sentence in German:


"A little gift to my Dear Sister" according to google translation it is "Ein kleines Geschenk an meine liebe Schwester" please help me.


Thanx again!|||Ein kleines Geschenk f眉r meine liebe Schwester.|||In case you're confused: Rain's answer is correct and sounds most natural to me. The one Google gave you ("Ein kleines Geschenk an meine liebe Schwester") is also ok, though. Nena's answer isn't correct, you can't use "zu" in this case (not for any particular reason, just because German is weird like that, lol).|||That is partially correct.



An- can mean ON/AT

so you dont want a little gift at your dear sister.



Zu- means TO



so its..



Ein kleines Geschenk zu meiner Lieben Schwester

No comments:

Post a Comment