Saturday, February 18, 2012

Native turkish speakers,pls help with turkish translation?

I need to translate a message from english to turkish.





,,Hi.Sorry to disturb you but I am very worried.Can you please let me know about A....?How is he feeling?Is he still in hospital?Can you please give me more details about his operation,how is he feeling now.Please let me know about him coz i am so worried.I'm waiting.Thank you so much.''








No google translations pls.Thanks a lot|||Merhaba, seni rahatsiz etmek icin 枚z眉r dilerim, fakat cok merak icindeyim. Lutfen, bana A.. hakkinda bilgi verebilirmisin? O nasil? Halen hastanede? Lutfen bana daha detayli bilgiler onun ameliyat hakkinda verebilirmisin? O simdi nasil? Lutfen onun hakkinda hersey bildir, c眉nk眉 cok merak icindeyim. Bekliyorum. Cok tesekk眉rler.

No comments:

Post a Comment