Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The best way to learn German?

I have a few German friends, whom I attempt to speak to online, and because I can't speak or write German they have difficulty understanding what I mean. I've tried google translation but in my opinion it's no good. Is there any tips, from those who have learned it, on how best to grasp the language?|||I'm half fluent in the language and have only been professionally learning it for ... four weeks or so.


I've learned all I know [minus what I've learned in the last four weeks] through German musical artists [Tokio Hotel come from Germany and most of their songs come in English and German. They helped me allot]. I also purchased Teach Yourself German books. There is all different kinds for German learners. For example, there's grammar, basic German, and German for the advanced.


iTunes also sells some audiobooks. I purchased two German ones and one Japanese one, and now I know quite a bit of Japanese vocabulary. Same for German.


It's best to be around German speakers. Currently, I go to a German school, so I'm around Germans every single day. Maybe, when you're a bit stronger in the language, move to Germany or Austria for a few months, to an English %26amp; German speaking area. That helps.|||i am taking it in highschool. the one thing i would suggest is getting rosetta stone cause it works. lol i used it to perfect my german, and to polish up on my italian.|||Buy a ticket and head off to Germany, immerse yourself in their culture that's the quickest way to learn any language.

No comments:

Post a Comment