Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello. Did any of you ever played around with Google Translation?

First i wrote random stuff: Hello, my fellow koreans! i love kimchi and rice. i love soccer, and enjoy many computer games that is violent and gory. i feel that North Korea needs lots of help. sorry for my strange writing, but sometimes translating can be too exact. i will know anyway that the translated part will sound very stupid. i love this great country call america. but i really don't approve of our current government because of their persistent refusal to listen to most of what we citizens have to say. i say that the government needs cleaning up as much as they cleaned up their controversial action. anyway, i love people of every nation. i love races, not the racist. God bless america, and everybody eles! Then translate into korea: (please wait for extended details)|||AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAOOOO|||Yes I agree with you.


I tried google translation myself


and other translation websites


such as babelfish and etc.


They really do give out crappy translations


that's why I suggest to you that


you should never use it.|||so what is your question ?

No comments:

Post a Comment