Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do you say 'Hi my name is..., I am...years old and I live in...' in Chinese?

Not for people using google translation|||For example,





'Hi my name is Jennifer, I am 30 years old and I live in China' in Chinese:





hēi nǐ hǎo ! wǒ jiào zhēn nī fú , wǒ 30 suì le , wǒ zhù zài zhōnɡ ɡuó 。


嗨 你 好 ! 我 叫 珍 妮弗 , 我 30 岁 了 , 我 住 在 中 国 。|||I would put it in to context, the line above Chinese characters is Pinyin, the pronunciation System of Chinese.





Hi, my name is:


hāi, wǒ de míng zì shì Johnson.


嗨, 我的名字是Johnson





I am 25 years old and I live in USA


wǒ èr shí wǔ suì, wǒ zhù zài měi guó


我25岁, 我住在美国|||Hi, my name is:


ní/nín (use the former for informal introductions and the latter for formal) hao, wǒ dè míng zì shì...


你/您好, 我的名字是...





I am...years old and I live in...


wǒ yǒu... suì, wǒ zhù zài...


我...岁, 我住在...|||i have friends here now who are half Chinese, but you cant use Chinese characters on YA, but can you read Chinese?

No comments:

Post a Comment