Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to write the name 'Sabi' in hindi?

How to write the name Sabi or I love you Sabi in Hindi? Google translation is confusing. Thanks|||सबी





That's if the name is said Sabee. In hindi you have short and long vowels. The A in Sabee as I wrote it before would be said like the U in the english word "sun".





If it's said "Saabee" (with a long A, something between the english A in "cat" and in "fast"), then you write it like that:


साबी





Hindi also have long and short I.


I assumed this name is said with a long I, and that "Sabi" rhymes with the english word "See".





But if it's said like the I in "baby", then it should be written साबि (long A), or सबि (short A).





I love you is:


Main tum se pyaar karti hoon


मैं तुम से पयार कारती हूँ





That's if you're a girl. If you're a boy, you say "karta hoon" at the end: कारता हूँ|||साबिन

No comments:

Post a Comment